Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by ri...@colinx.com on 2003/03/04 02:11:51 UTC

ReloadableMessageResources

As part of a "migration-to-struts" project, I have developed a subclass of
PropertyMessageResources which reloads the cache whenever the underlying
file resource (either jar or properties file) has changed. I would be glad
to post the code if there is any interest. At the moment it is only tested
under Tomcat 4.1 on Win2000.

Regards,
Richard Lawson

Re: ReloadableMessageResources

Posted by A Stephen <st...@attbi.com>.
This sounds cool, I need the ReloadableMessageResources magic;
thanks in advance;