Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2003/06/06 13:13:30 UTC

Please take care a virus is near of us!

Hi:

For all Windows users of the list,

Right now, I receved a rare mail from Upayavira. I want to warning all of
you that the mail can be virus. But I am not sure, because I am using
Linux. The topic was interesting since was got from this list.

Of course there was an attach with a .exe extension.

Be aware!

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: Please take care a virus is near of us!

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@codeconsult.ch>.
Le Vendredi, 6 juin 2003, à 13:13 Europe/Zurich, Antonio Gallardo a
écrit :

> ...Right now, I receved a rare mail from Upayavira. I want to warning
> all of
> you that the mail can be virus....

It has probably not been sent by him, apparently someone with
@apache.org addresses in their address book have been hit by a klez
virus or something.
(I've seen the problem too in the past few days, see
http://codeconsult.ch/bertrand/archives/000064.html).

-Bertrand