Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by 126 <zw...@126.com> on 2015/06/12 15:24:22 UTC

My dse-spark app goes well with spark-submit, BUT GOT STUCK while executing by sbt run or java jar run on my win-pc

My dse-spark app goes well with spark-submit, BUT GOT STUCK while executing by sbt run or java jar run on my windows pc which means the driver process is in a pc other than a dse cluster node. And what frustrating me is that when I looked through the logs, I see no error, but it just hang there, stage progress always stay 0/(some number bigger than 3000).
How can I find the the problem?