Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Jitendra Pandey <ji...@hortonworks.com> on 2011/11/04 00:04:28 UTC

[ApacheDS] Kerberos server

Hi,
   I want to embed  kerberos servers (kdc and authentication servers) in my
application.  On the website I found code for embedding ldap server but not
kerberos. I saw the code for starting kdc in some unit tests, but I am
unable to add principals and passwords in the kdc via API.
  Could you please point me to an example code? Any pointers to code or
documentation or hints will be greatly helpful.
  I intend to use a very simple setup, preferably storing all principals
and passwords etc in memory. I thought I could use AvlPartition for that
without any persisted files.  If possible I want to avoid ldif files and
prefer to add and remove principals and passwords via API. But I am unable
to add principals via the API.

regards
jitendra