Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/17 09:55:40 UTC

Exception refactoring : status

Hi guys,

yesturday was a busy day for us, and we almost finished the Exception
refactoring. There are some remaining JNDI constructs in ldap-protocol,
and errors to fix in server-integ, core-jndi and core-integ.

We also have to review the interceptor chain as it should throw an
LdapOperationException instead of a simple Exception.

There are some area where we still use plain JNDI connection, like in
the SASL handler in ldap-protocol project, and this should disappear.

We have to check that the JNDI<->ADS conversion methods are correct.

Nothing serious, so far. shared tests are all passing atm.

More to come today.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com