Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Susheel Raina <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/04 12:41:38 UTC

Problem with ant 1.6

Hi,

We are using ant 1.6 alpha for building and deploying our  Web application.
We are facing a problem with this version.

While trying to compile our webervices using jwsdp-1_0_01/bin/xrpcc.sh,  it
is unable to compile from the build file. However If I run the same command
from shell, it works fine.

On changing to ant 1.5 it start working fine.

Just wanna know If there is something I am missing???

Waiting for your response

Thanks,
Susheel

Re: Problem with ant 1.6

Posted by "Scot P. Floess" <fl...@mindspring.com>.
Can you include some output and elaborate a bit more?  From your email
it looks like you are attempting to call a shell script and that is
failing?  More information would be useful :)

Scot

--
Scot P. Floess
27 Lake Royale

252-478-8087 (Home)
919-754-4592 (Work)

Re: Problem with ant 1.6

Posted by "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A....@mdl.com>.
"Alpha"? 1.6 was released and there is now 1.6.5. Please do not forget
to make a clean install and unset CLASSPATH environment variable.

- Alexey.

Re: Problem with ant 1.6

Posted by glenn opdycke-hansen <gl...@gmail.com>.
There is not much information.  This is a guess:  Perhaps there are
jar files in the ant/lib dir for ant1.5 that have not been moved to
1.6.
More info is needed.
--glenn