Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by APRIL ROSSI <dr...@aol.com.INVALID> on 2019/12/15 22:38:35 UTC

Question Please

Good Day~
I’m having difficulty accessing my open office application I believe due to upgrading to Catalina from Mojave. How can we find resolution? Is an update coming or do I need to switch back to Mojave to retrieve my open office application?
Needless to say time is of the essence as I utilize this application very often.
What do you suggest?
In Application~
April Rossi
Sent from my iPhone

Re: Question Please

Posted by Steven Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
April,

What type of problem are you having?

What version of OpenOffice are you using? Right click(control click) the OpenOffice icon and choose About.

Please reply to: users@openoffice.apache.org
so all users can assist you.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this to you, if you are not subscribed to the users group list you may miss some replies.

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Question Please