Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Abdel Olakara <ol...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/12 16:10:27 UTC

Integrating felix and axis2

Hi all,

I want to run web service on Felix runtime. developers will create web
service and put it into a folder. How do i integrate axis and felix?
Basically felix will behave as a web service server. What all components are
needed. I am just starting to work on both these technologies now.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance,
Abdel Olakara
http://technopaper.blogspot.com

Re: Integrating felix and axis2

Posted by Sagara Gunathunga <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Olakara,
following links may help you , both of them worked for me.

[1] - http://www.dynamicjava.org/posts/running-axis2-in-osgi
[2[-
http://samindaa.blogspot.com/2008/06/new-look-to-apache-axis2-with-osgi.html

thanks ,