Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Brad Balmer <bb...@peapod.com> on 2006/10/06 14:42:25 UTC

Abator ProbeException

I'm running into an Exception when doing a selectByExample that I don't
understand.

Here is what I'm calling:
SalonExample salonExample = new SalonExample();
Criteria criteria = salonExample.createCriteria();
criteria.andUsernameEqualTo(poSalon.getUsername()).andPasswordEqualTo(cyphertext);
loSalons = salonDAO.selectSalonByExample(salonExample);

Simply setting username and password hoping that the sql looks something
like:
SELECT * FROM salon where username = ? and password = ?

Stepping through the ibatis code, the error gets thrown in the BaseProbe
class on:

int i = Integer.parseInt(indexedName.substring(indexedName.indexOf("[")
+ 1, indexedName.indexOf("]")));

where indexedName = oredCriteria[]

The error that gets thrown is:

org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request processing
failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.jdbc.UncategorizedSQLException: SqlMapClient
operation; uncategorized SQLException for SQL []; SQL state [null];
error code [0];
--- The error occurred in com/floydware/rosy/dao/ibatis/salon_SqlMap.xml.
--- The error occurred while preparing the mapped statement for execution.
--- Check the salon.abatorgenerated_selectByExample.
--- Check the parameter map.
--- Cause: com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: Error getting ordinal
list from JavaBean. Cause java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input
string: ""
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""; nested
exception is com.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
--- The error occurred in com/floydware/rosy/dao/ibatis/salon_SqlMap.xml.
--- The error occurred while preparing the mapped statement for execution.
--- Check the salon.abatorgenerated_selectByExample.
--- Check the parameter map.
--- Cause: com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: Error getting ordinal
list from JavaBean. Cause java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input
string: ""
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
Caused by: com.ibatis.common.beans.ProbeException: Error getting ordinal
list from JavaBean. Cause java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input
string: ""
Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: ""
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:408)
	org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:360)
	javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)

Any ideas since I'm not setting the ordered by criteria at all?

___________________________
Brad Balmer
Application Architect
Peapod, Inc.
847-583-6306

This email may contain confidential or legally privileged information
that is intended only for the individual or entity named as the
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon
the contents of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please contact the sender so that proper delivery
can be arranged, and then please delete this message. Thank you.

Re: Abator ProbeException

Posted by Brad Balmer <bb...@peapod.com>.
I'm on 2.1.7.

I'll upgrade, thanks.