Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by Laurent CHARTIER <ex...@agora.msa.fr> on 2007/11/30 15:54:20 UTC

Synapse / Maven

Hi all,
I'm trying to switch from synapse 1.0 to synapse 1.1.
I use maven so i have modified the version of synapse-core artifactId from
1.0 to 1.1.
When I execute mvn eclipse:eclipse, maven can't retreive some jars.

Could someone help me?

Thanks

[WARNING] An error occurred during dependency resolution.
    Failed to retrieve org.apache.commons:commons-vfs-1.1-587797
Caused by: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.commons
-DartifactId=commons-vfs -Dversion=1.1-587797 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.commons
-DartifactId=commons-vfs -Dversion=1.1-587797 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -Dreposit
oryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
        1) fr.msa.agora:IOPS_SynapseMediators:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.synapse:synapse-core:jar:1.1
        3) org.apache.commons:commons-vfs:jar:1.1-587797

  org.apache.commons:commons-vfs:jar:1.1-587797

from the specified remote repositories:
  wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)

[INFO] Unable to read jar manifest from
d:\Maven2Repository\org\apache\commons\commons-vfs\1.1-587797\commons-vfs-1.
1-587797.jar
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository//org/wso2/throttle/wso2
throttle/r9300/wso2throttle-r9300.jar
Downloading:
http://dist.wso2.org/maven2//org/wso2/throttle/wso2throttle/r9300/wso2thrott
le-r9300.jar
Downloading:
http://neon.agora.msanet:8081/artifactory/repo/org/wso2/throttle/wso2throttl
e/r9300/wso2throttle-r9300.jar
[WARNING] An error occurred during dependency resolution.
    Failed to retrieve org.wso2.throttle:wso2throttle-r9300
Caused by: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.wso2.throttle
-DartifactId=wso2throttle -Dversion=r9300 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.wso2.throttle
-DartifactId=wso2throttle -Dversion=r9300 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId
=[id]

Path to dependency:
        1) fr.msa.agora:IOPS_SynapseMediators:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.synapse:synapse-core:jar:1.1
        3) org.wso2.throttle:wso2throttle:jar:r9300

  org.wso2.throttle:wso2throttle:jar:r9300

from the specified remote repositories:
  wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)

[INFO] Unable to read jar manifest from
d:\Maven2Repository\org\wso2\throttle\wso2throttle\r9300\wso2throttle-r9300.
jar
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository//org/wso2/caching/wso2c
aching-core/0.1/wso2caching-core-0.1.jar
Downloading:
http://dist.wso2.org/maven2//org/wso2/caching/wso2caching-core/0.1/wso2cachi
ng-core-0.1.jar
Downloading:
http://neon.agora.msanet:8081/artifactory/repo/org/wso2/caching/wso2caching-
core/0.1/wso2caching-core-0.1.jar
[WARNING] An error occurred during dependency resolution.
    Failed to retrieve org.wso2.caching:wso2caching-core-0.1
Caused by: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.wso2.caching
-DartifactId=wso2caching-core -Dversion=0.1 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.wso2.caching
-DartifactId=wso2caching-core -Dversion=0.1 -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryI
d=[id]

Path to dependency:
        1) fr.msa.agora:IOPS_SynapseMediators:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.synapse:synapse-core:jar:1.1
        3) org.wso2.caching:wso2caching-core:jar:0.1

  org.wso2.caching:wso2caching-core:jar:0.1

from the specified remote repositories:
  wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)

[INFO] Unable to read jar manifest from
d:\Maven2Repository\org\wso2\caching\wso2caching-core\0.1\wso2caching-core-0
.1.jar
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository//java-cup/java-cup/0.0/
java-cup-0.0.jar
Downloading:
http://dist.wso2.org/maven2//java-cup/java-cup/0.0/java-cup-0.0.jar
Downloading:
http://neon.agora.msanet:8081/artifactory/repo/java-cup/java-cup/0.0/java-cu
p-0.0.jar
[WARNING] An error occurred during dependency resolution.
    Failed to retrieve java-cup:java-cup-0.0
Caused by: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=java-cup -DartifactId=java-cup
-Dversion=0.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=java-cup -DartifactId=java-cup
-Dversion=0.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
        1) fr.msa.agora:IOPS_SynapseMediators:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.synapse:synapse-core:jar:1.1
        3) java-cup:java-cup:jar:0.0

  java-cup:java-cup:jar:0.0

from the specified remote repositories:
  wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)

[INFO] Unable to read jar manifest from
d:\Maven2Repository\java-cup\java-cup\0.0\java-cup-0.0.jar
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository//JLex/JLex/0.0/JLex-0.0
.jar
Downloading: http://dist.wso2.org/maven2//JLex/JLex/0.0/JLex-0.0.jar
Downloading:
http://neon.agora.msanet:8081/artifactory/repo/JLex/JLex/0.0/JLex-0.0.jar
[WARNING] An error occurred during dependency resolution.
    Failed to retrieve JLex:JLex-0.0
Caused by: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=JLex -DartifactId=JLex -Dversion=0.0
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=JLex -DartifactId=JLex -Dversion=0.0
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
        1) fr.msa.agora:IOPS_SynapseMediators:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.synapse:synapse-core:jar:1.1
        3) JLex:JLex:jar:0.0

  JLex:JLex:jar:0.0

from the specified remote repositories:
  wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)

[INFO] Unable to read jar manifest from
d:\Maven2Repository\JLex\JLex\0.0\JLex-0.0.jar
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository//org/opensymphony/quart
z/1.6.0/quartz-1.6.0.jar
Downloading:
http://dist.wso2.org/maven2//org/opensymphony/quartz/1.6.0/quartz-1.6.0.jar
Downloading:
http://neon.agora.msanet:8081/artifactory/repo/org/opensymphony/quartz/1.6.0
/quartz-1.6.0.jar
[WARNING] An error occurred during dependency resolution.
    Failed to retrieve org.opensymphony:quartz-1.6.0
Caused by: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.opensymphony -DartifactId=quartz
-Dversion=1.6.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.opensymphony -DartifactId=quartz
-Dversion=1.6.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
        1) fr.msa.agora:IOPS_SynapseMediators:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.synapse:synapse-core:jar:1.1
        3) org.opensymphony:quartz:jar:1.6.0

  org.opensymphony:quartz:jar:1.6.0

from the specified remote repositories:
  wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)

[INFO] Unable to read jar manifest from
d:\Maven2Repository\org\opensymphony\quartz\1.6.0\quartz-1.6.0.jar
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository//wrapper/wrapper/3.2.3/
wrapper-3.2.3.jar
Downloading:
http://dist.wso2.org/maven2//wrapper/wrapper/3.2.3/wrapper-3.2.3.jar
Downloading:
http://neon.agora.msanet:8081/artifactory/repo/wrapper/wrapper/3.2.3/wrapper
-3.2.3.jar
[WARNING] An error occurred during dependency resolution.
    Failed to retrieve wrapper:wrapper-3.2.3
Caused by: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=wrapper -DartifactId=wrapper
-Dversion=3.2.3 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=wrapper -DartifactId=wrapper
-Dversion=3.2.3 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
        1) fr.msa.agora:IOPS_SynapseMediators:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.synapse:synapse-core:jar:1.1
        3) wrapper:wrapper:jar:3.2.3

  wrapper:wrapper:jar:3.2.3

from the specified remote repositories:
  wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)

[INFO] Unable to read jar manifest from
d:\Maven2Repository\wrapper\wrapper\3.2.3\wrapper-3.2.3.jar
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository//net/sf/saxon/saxon/8.9
/saxon-8.9.jar
Downloading:
http://dist.wso2.org/maven2//net/sf/saxon/saxon/8.9/saxon-8.9.jar
Downloading:
http://neon.agora.msanet:8081/artifactory/repo/net/sf/saxon/saxon/8.9/saxon-
8.9.jar
[WARNING] An error occurred during dependency resolution.
    Failed to retrieve net.sf.saxon:saxon-8.9
Caused by: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=net.sf.saxon -DartifactId=saxon
-Dversion=8.9 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=net.sf.saxon -DartifactId=saxon
-Dversion=8.9 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
        1) fr.msa.agora:IOPS_SynapseMediators:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.synapse:synapse-core:jar:1.1
        3) net.sf.saxon:saxon:jar:8.9

  net.sf.saxon:saxon:jar:8.9

from the specified remote repositories:
  wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)

[INFO] Unable to read jar manifest from
d:\Maven2Repository\net\sf\saxon\saxon\8.9\saxon-8.9.jar
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository//net/sf/saxon/saxon-dom
/8.9/saxon-dom-8.9.jar
Downloading:
http://dist.wso2.org/maven2//net/sf/saxon/saxon-dom/8.9/saxon-dom-8.9.jar
Downloading:
http://neon.agora.msanet:8081/artifactory/repo/net/sf/saxon/saxon-dom/8.9/sa
xon-dom-8.9.jar
[WARNING] An error occurred during dependency resolution.
    Failed to retrieve net.sf.saxon:saxon-dom-8.9
Caused by: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=net.sf.saxon -DartifactId=saxon-dom
-Dversion=8.9 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=net.sf.saxon -DartifactId=saxon-dom
-Dversion=8.9 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
        1) fr.msa.agora:IOPS_SynapseMediators:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.synapse:synapse-core:jar:1.1
        3) net.sf.saxon:saxon-dom:jar:8.9

  net.sf.saxon:saxon-dom:jar:8.9

from the specified remote repositories:
  wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)

[INFO] Unable to read jar manifest from
d:\Maven2Repository\net\sf\saxon\saxon-dom\8.9\saxon-dom-8.9.jar
Downloading:
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository//net/sf/saxon/saxon-xqj
/8.9/saxon-xqj-8.9.jar
Downloading:
http://dist.wso2.org/maven2//net/sf/saxon/saxon-xqj/8.9/saxon-xqj-8.9.jar
Downloading:
http://neon.agora.msanet:8081/artifactory/repo/net/sf/saxon/saxon-xqj/8.9/sa
xon-xqj-8.9.jar
[WARNING] An error occurred during dependency resolution.
    Failed to retrieve net.sf.saxon:saxon-xqj-8.9
Caused by: Unable to download the artifact from any repository

Then, install it using the command:
    mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=net.sf.saxon -DartifactId=saxon-xqj
-Dversion=8.9 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:
    mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=net.sf.saxon -DartifactId=saxon-xqj
-Dversion=8.9 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url]
-DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
        1) fr.msa.agora:IOPS_SynapseMediators:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.synapse:synapse-core:jar:1.1
        3) net.sf.saxon:saxon-xqj:jar:8.9

  net.sf.saxon:saxon-xqj:jar:8.9

from the specified remote repositories:
  wso2-m2 (http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/)

[INFO] Unable to read jar manifest from
d:\Maven2Repository\net\sf\saxon\saxon-xqj\8.9\saxon-xqj-8.9.jar

Laurent CHARTIER
ME Socles Techniques - Pôle Mise en Œuvre
AGORA Montauban - Tél. :05.63.68.48.11
P Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'Environnement

Ce message est protégé par les règles relatives au secret des correspondances. Il est donc établi à destination exclusive de son destinataire. Celui-ci peut donc contenir des informations confidentielles. La divulgation de ces informations est à ce titre rigoureusement interdite. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci de le renvoyer à l'expéditeur dont l'adresse e-mail figure ci-dessus et de détruire le message ainsi que toute pièce jointe.

This message is protected by the secrecy of correspondence rules. Therefore, this message is intended solely for the attention of the addressee. This message may contain privileged or confidential information, as such the disclosure of these informations is strictly forbidden. If, by mistake, you have received this message, please return this message to the addressser whose e-mail address is written above and destroy this message and all files attached.

Re: Synapse / Maven

Posted by Ruwan Linton <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Laurent,

AFAIK this artifact should come from apache maven 2 repo, build works
fine for me.

I will look in to this further if this still exists.

Thanks,
Ruwan

On 12/12/07, Laurent CHARTIER <ex...@agora.msa.fr> wrote:
> Bad news...
> I've got a new error:

> org.apache.rampart:rampart-project:pom:1.3-SNAPSHOT
>
> My maven can access the WSO2 repository but the rampart-project pom for
> 1.3-SNAPSHOT is not on this repository...
> It seems that the dependency synapse-core need this dependency.
>
> Can someone help me?

Ruwan Linton

RE : RE : RE : Synapse / Maven

Re: RE : RE : Synapse / Maven

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.

RE : RE : Synapse / Maven

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Hi Laurent
> Same issue with the mvn clean install...
> Maybe my maven setting are wrong. Or the ones of the artifactory I use.
>
> What are the minimal parameters someone have to use in the maven settings in
> order to start a project which extends synapse?

Can you browse to http://dist.wso2.org/maven2/ with your browser? If you
check the root pom.xml, we have listed only that as an "extra"
repository to the traditional Maven central repo which would be picked
up by default. We have tested the source build as well with a clean
Maven repository. If you think your M2 repo is corrupted, you could try
"mvn -Dmaven.repo.local=/some/new/directory clean install" and Maven
will fetch all resources again into a new repository (instead of the
default ~/.m2)

Again, make sure you can connect to dist.wso2.org from your command line
(i.e. without a proxy etc) to understand the issue. i.e. you can try to
"telnet dist.wso2.org 80" and see what happens..

asankha

RE : Synapse / Maven

Please do a "mvn clean install" with a live internet connection and your
dependencies should be correctly downloaded. You could then do "mvn
eclipse:eclipse" later

asankha

Re: Synapse / Maven

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.