Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Garry Fisher <gf...@astech.uk.com> on 2000/04/18 16:52:45 UTC

Table Borders

I am new to FOP so you will have to forgive my ignorance.

I have used FOP to translate an XML document into a PDF document. The
document has 3 tables, I wish to put borders round the tables and as far as
I can see this is not currently supported.

Looking at the archive on the developers list it would appear some work has
been done on implementing table borders. Do I need to use CVS to obtain the
latest work done on table borders?

I have downloaded the windows version of CVS from
http://download.cyclic.com/pub/cvs-1.10/windows/ I tried to logon using the
following command in DOS but I keep getting [login aborted]: could not find
the home directory.

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@xml.apache.org:/home/cvspublic
login
password: anoncvs