Posted to users@sling.apache.org by sam ” <sk...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/29 15:58:43 UTC

Re: serve static file?

I'm tried
http://sling.apache.org/site/accessing-filesystem-resources-extensionsfsresource.html

from
http://www.reverse.net/pub/apache//sling/org.apache.sling.fsresource-1.0.2.jar
and also from svn trunk.

my configuration:
http://localhost:4502/system/console/configMgr/org.apache.sling.fsprovider.internal.FsResourceProvider
provider.roots = /apps/fs   (also tried  /jcr:root/apps/fs,   /jcr:root/fs,
and /fs)
provider.file = /home/sam/jcr

I restarted sling, too. But I don't see  /apps/fs  or  /fs  in the
repository even when I create files under /home/sam/jcr.
Also, I manually created nt:folder node  /fs  or /apps/fs,  and crated files
under /home/sam/jcr. But, I don't see those created files.

Is there something else I should be doing?

Re: serve static file?

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@adobe.com>.
On 29.08.11 15:58, "sam ²" <sk...@gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm tried
>http://sling.apache.org/site/accessing-filesystem-resources-extensionsfsre
>source.html
>I restarted sling, too. But I don't see  /apps/fs  or  /fs  in the
>repository even when I create files under /home/sam/jcr.

The file system resource provider works on the filesystem, and only maps
those directories from the fs into Sling's virtual resource view. If you
look at the JCR repository, you won't see them. There is currently no tool
that I am aware of which would display the Sling resource tree.

Cheers,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek

Re: serve static file?

Posted by Sarwar Bhuiyan <sa...@gmail.com>.
You could push the files to the repository by doing an HTTP post.  There is
even the curl api for uploading and installing CQ packages.

Sarwar

Re: serve static file?

Posted by sam ” <sk...@gmail.com>.
Nice explorer shows files.