Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2019/04/12 05:23:23 UTC

Website builder in place ; infra ticket created for gitpubsub

I have created a Jenkins builder that runs every time a commit to master is made.

I also have filed a ticket for infra to map the contents of the output to tuweni.apache.org.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18201 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-18201>

Cheers,

Antoine

Re: Website builder in place ; infra ticket created for gitpubsub

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

All of the initial committers on the proposal are PPMC Members.

Some podlings make every new committer part of the PPMC and others choose to make a distinction. Often larger communities will do so.

For now the same... up to you guys...

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone