Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Khai Doan <kh...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/28 01:31:09 UTC

Can Apache Solr have more than one schema?

Hello,

My name is Khai.  I am new to Apache Solr. My question is: Can we have more
than one schema / table?

Thanks!

Khai

Re: Can Apache Solr have more than one schema?

Posted by Uri Boness <ub...@gmail.com>.
If you have configured multi-core, then all you need to do is use the
following url pattern:

http://<hostname>:<port>/solr/<core_name>/select?q=...

where <core_name> is the name of the core you wish to query.

Uri

Posted by Khai Doan <kh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Uri,

Posted by Uri Boness <ub...@gmail.com>.