Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Russell Bateman <ru...@windofkeltia.com> on 2021/02/24 17:02:03 UTC

Preconfiguring dynamic properties

I have a dynamic property in a custom processor that my down-streamers
struggle a little bit to configure (requires newlines and a peculiar
format). I would like to "preconfigure" a dynamic property as an example
that they can either modify or erase to add their own. Most of them
would probably just use what I preconfigure.

The point is that I don't wish it to be a full-raging, static property.
I want to see a trash can to the right of it. The trash can is not a
feature of static properties.

Is this possible, wrong-headed, what?

Thanks,
Russ

Re: Preconfiguring dynamic properties

Posted by Russell Bateman <ru...@windofkeltia.com>.
Thanks, that probably gets me all or most of what I wanted. I'll try it out.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.