Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Angus Chan <an...@hotmail.com> on 2003/04/09 04:10:19 UTC

Eclipse library source and javadoc

In eclipse I can associate the source code and javadoc with
a library. Currently the eclipse plugin doesn't support it.

I think it is good so if I have (for example) the following lines
in java.user.home/build.properties and the eclipse plugin
can generate the correct .classpath/.project that
associate the src and api with the libraries.

maven.eclipse.lib.log4j-1.2.8.src=c:/java/log4j/src.zip
maven.eclipse.lib.log4j-1.2.8.javadoc=c:/java/log4j/docs/api/
maven.eclipse.lib.commons-lang-1.0.1.src=c:/java/commons-lang/src.zip