Posted to dev@brpc.apache.org by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/02 09:27:22 UTC

Re: Missing podling reports due today 2nd January

Hi,

I think we have finished the ICLA sign-off and continue to move the ip to Apache, right? Could we prepare to report this month, does anyone would like to arrange as the template  :-)

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Re: [NOTICE] The second report for incubating in Apache

Posted by "Tan,Zhongyi" <ta...@baidu.com>.
agree, it is not perfect,
 we will improve it next month

在 2019/1/3 上午10:09,“Kevin A. McGrail”<km...@apache.org> 写入:

    I agree but with the end of the calendar, it's a fair report.  Let's
    improve it next month.

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Kevin :-)