Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <br...@tariffenet.it> on 2006/03/22 15:51:38 UTC

[OT] Re: Standalone Tiles: Status and Call for Help

Greg Reddin ha scritto:

> On Mar 22, 2006, at 2:51 AM, Antonio Petrelli wrote:
>
>> Antonio Petrelli ha scritto:
>>
>>> I can work on it for about 1-2 hour a day.
>>>
>> I meant one or two hours a day, not half an hour... It was a bit
>> ambiguous...
>
> If you have that much time to spend on it then I envy you :-)
But not on weekends, I would like dedicate those days for nicer things
than Tiles, my girlfriend for example :-)

Re: [OT] Re: Standalone Tiles: Status and Call for Help

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@apache.org>.
On Mar 22, 2006, at 8:51 AM, Antonio Petrelli wrote:

> Greg Reddin ha scritto:

>>> I meant one or two hours a day, not half an hour... It was a bit
>>> ambiguous...
>>>

>> If you have that much time to spend on it then I envy you :-)
>>
> But not on weekends, I would like dedicate those days for nicer
> things than Tiles, my girlfriend for example :-)

+1. For me it's complicated because I'm married to my girlfriend :-)
And there's three little people who think they live here...  And, not
only that, but they think I should spend time with *them* on the
weekends :-)  What's up with that?  And why don't campgrounds have
wireless access yet?

Greg