Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Philippe Rigaux <ph...@cnam.fr> on 2013/09/27 14:42:19 UTC

Strange error: 'Error: badmatch {error,enoent}'

Hello,

We get a strange error after re-installing CouchDB behind a proxy. Each we
execute a view we get:

Error: badmatch  {error,enoent}

We tried to apply the SSL configuration explained in the doc, but no
success so far. Any help would be quite appreciated.

Regards

Philippe Rigaux

Re: Strange error: 'Error: badmatch {error,enoent}'

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.
>Dave, thanks a lot for you quick answer. We re-installed CouchDB and it
>works fine, so, fausse alerte. I noticed that I have to provide as much
>information as I can with my next request. Hope I am forgiven for this time.

nothing to forgive :-) Philippe!

A+
Dave

Re: Strange error: 'Error: badmatch {error,enoent}'

Posted by Philippe Rigaux <ph...@internetmemory.net>.
Dave, thanks a lot for you quick answer. We re-installed CouchDB and it
works fine, so, fausse alerte. I noticed that I have to provide as much
information as I can with my next request. Hope I am forgiven for this time.

Congratulations for your great work.

Philippe

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.