Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Kyle McAbee <k....@treev.com> on 2005/02/03 19:37:23 UTC

Can User Parameter be passed to BeanShell function that calls .BSH script ?

Dear JMeter Users:

Is there a way to pass a User Parameter to a BeanShell function that calls a script in a .BSH file?

I would like to put Java functions in .BSH files. It will be awkward to have a long Java function in the Send Parameter Value of an HTTP Request. I understand how the BeanShell function can call the file. But can a user parameter be passed to the Java function in the file? Putting a call to the user parameter (${MyParm}) in the file does not seem to work.

Name               Value
NewPassword   ${__BeanShell(source ("StringFunction.bsh") )}

Sincerely yours,

Kyle