Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2005/04/01 18:02:37 UTC

[J2-team] Pre-2.0 Milestone M2 Cleanup

Dear team members,

I've gone through the open issues in JIRA and closed a shit load of them already.
Still, there are many issues which may, or may not, be valid.

As we are planning to do a M2 release tomorrow, I'd like to ask you all to check
these open issues (assigned or not assigned to you) and resolve/close those which
are no longer an issue.

Regards, Ate

Re: [J2-team] Pre-2.0 Milestone M2 Cleanup

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Ate Douma wrote:
> Boy oh boy, seems I've used a no-no word below and received several
> blocked message responses already!
>
> So the message below is now "censored" ;-)

Naughty boy :)
That was funny

I'll see if I can close any bugs by tomorrow.
Im not going to finish the customizer in time for this release.
I'll hold off my commits

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

Re: [J2-team] Pre-2.0 Milestone M2 Cleanup

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.