Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2002/03/13 15:36:41 UTC

[VOTE] New Committer

I would like to propose Marcus Crafter as a committer for Avalon.

He has sent in a few high quality patches, and I think he would be
a welcome addition to the team.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Marcus Crafter <cr...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>.
Hi All,

	Wow!

	Thank you all for the vote of confidence. I would be honoured to join
	the team. What do I have to do to get the ball rolling ?

	Cheers,

	Marcus

On Wed, Mar 13, 2002 at 09:36:41AM -0500, Berin Loritsch wrote:

> I would like to propose Marcus Crafter as a committer for Avalon.
>
> He has sent in a few high quality patches, and I think he would be
> a welcome addition to the team.
>
> --
>
> "They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
>  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
>                 - Benjamin Franklin

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
       '     /( &&&
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&:

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Berin,

Patches since 19th Dec 2001, words since this time last year...

+1

- Paul

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@socialchange.net.au>.
+1

Marcus has been submitting good stuff to Cocoon for ages.

--Jeff

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Leif Mortenson <le...@silveregg.co.jp>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 14 Mar 2002 01:36, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I would like to propose Marcus Crafter as a committer for Avalon.
>
> He has sent in a few high quality patches, and I think he would be
> a welcome addition to the team.

+1

--
Cheers,

Pete

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.
                -- Voltaire

Re: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Mark Woon <mo...@SMI.Stanford.EDU>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:

> I would like to propose Marcus Crafter as a committer for Avalon.

+1

-Mark

RE: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.
+1

RE: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de>.
<german>auf jeden Fall!</german>
+1

  ~Gerhard

"Horngren's Observation (generalized): The real world is a special case."

RE: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com>.

RE: [VOTE] New Committer

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
> Berin Loritsch
>
> I would like to propose Marcus Crafter as a committer for Avalon.
>
> He has sent in a few high quality patches, and I think he would be
> a welcome addition to the team.

Definitly!

+1

(Marcus, but don't forget your other 'job' :) ).

Carsten