Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Dmitri Chebotarov <dc...@gmu.edu> on 2012/10/18 14:54:00 UTC

Re: VCL / HPC Clusters

Hello

I'm testing HPC cluster options using VCL's image/subimage. The Linux HPC image that I've created for tests has OpenMPI and OpenBLAS libraries installed, it also has HPL benchmark to measure cluster performance in GFlops. Use of OpenMPI/HPL requires a list of cluster nodes. At this point I need to manually generate the list - list of all computers which are part of current cluster reservation.

Is there a way VCL could create a list of nodes during reservation in /root dir?
May be it already creates such list in a different location?

Thanks.

Re: VCL / HPC Clusters

Posted by Dmitri Chebotarov <dc...@gmu.edu>.
Perfect!