Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Vaghawan Ojha <va...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/01 05:13:37 UTC

Deploying Multiple App in Same Machine

Hi,

I'm using two seperate Universal recommender app in same machine.
Everything is fine, but whenever I retrain one app, the score in the other
app always goes to zero. However recommendation seems fine as far as I
could see.

Why this happens? I'm using different port to deploy the different apps.
Have anyone else gone through the same problem?

Re: Deploying Multiple App in Same Machine

Posted by Vaghawan Ojha <va...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, it did work. the content was coming from the cache. Thank you very
much, I just changed the ES indexNames.

Thank you

Posted by Vaghawan Ojha <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pat,