Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Fred Tassie <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/11 16:57:15 UTC

I 'm new to openoffice

I 'm using openoffice now for a month, but still i found some problems in
combination with mine Gmail.
I don,t open Gmail directly from open offices applications

Mine name etc:
Fred Tassie, born 23 May 1946 in the Netherlands
I been in the plastic & rubber Industry for many years in severall
functions e.g.
Technical, marketing, sales and financial
At the moment i'm with pension and advice some SME's

So How can I solve the problem of mailing directly from openoffice
applications

Thank's in advantage

--
*Kind regards*

*Fred Tassie  FTA Consultancy*

* *** Financial & Technical Analysis*

*     ***  Plastic Industry   ***Top to Bottom Consult*

Re: I 'm new to openoffice

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 6:57:15 PM CDT Fred Tassie wrote:
> I 'm using openoffice now for a month, but still i found some problems in
> combination with mine Gmail.
> I don,t open Gmail directly from open offices applications
>
> Mine name etc:
> Fred Tassie, born 23 May 1946 in the Netherlands
> I been in the plastic & rubber Industry for many years in severall
> functions e.g.
> Technical, marketing, sales and financial
> At the moment i'm with pension and advice some SME's
>
> So How can I solve the problem of mailing directly from openoffice
> applications
>
> Thank's in advantage

I think this has to do with the gmail service, sometimes it needs you to enable extra
permissions on Google to be able to use their mailing server. Make sure that you have
search and enable these features. That way your emails will be able to go through with no
issue.

Alexandro Colorado
Apache
*OpenOffice*^{TM} Contributor
882C 4389 3C27 E8DF 41B9 5C4C 1DB7 9D1C 7F4C 2614