Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Jun Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/09 22:57:45 UTC

Design Proposal: Logging MXNet Data for Visualization in TensorBoard

Hi All,

We have drafted a design proposal of making a data logger in MXNet Python
package for visualizing MXNet data in TensorFlow's TensorBoard. Please feel
free to let us know your comments, suggestions, and corrections on the
proposal. Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Logging+MXNet+Data+for+Visualization+in+TensorBoard

Note: I'll be traveling during the next three weeks. Response to the
feedbacks/questions might be delayed. I appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,
Jun

Re: Design Proposal: Logging MXNet Data for Visualization in TensorBoard

Posted by Jun Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suneel,

Thanks for reading the doc and providing feedbacks. I have created a Google
Doc link and made the doc publicly commentable. Please let me know if you
have trouble to access it or comment on it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gDtzXbpK79PLgNyvFIzaRVIBFYRRjLiD7Km2uQcuhGQ/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Jun

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.