Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Cypher ! <cy...@hotmail.com> on 2006/06/30 13:57:55 UTC

how to unsubscribe

Does anyone know hot to unsubscribe from this list? Thanks

Posted by Cypher ! <cy...@hotmail.com>.
thanks - just moving to gmail

From: Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>
To: cayenne-user@incubator.apache.org
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:15:03 +0100

"From" address that you used to subscribe. And then reply to  the
confirmation email.

http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists.html

Let me know if you are still having problems.

Andrus

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
using "From" address that you used to subscribe. And then reply to