Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by jeffrey <je...@functionpointer.com> on 2011/04/19 23:20:28 UTC

Status of MapReduce Eclipse Plug-In

 Hi,

 I'm a new user of Hadoop and I found the Eclipse plug-in to be really
 useful for getting started. Is it still being developed? I only saw a
 few commits for it in 2010 and not a lot of recent information on it
 anywhere. There's some functionality that I think would be useful to add
 to the plug-in but I didn't want to start without knowing its status.

 Thanks,
 Jeff

Re: Status of MapReduce Eclipse Plug-In

Posted by jeffrey <je...@functionpointer.com>.
 Thanks, Todd. I'll be sure to provide any updates back to the project.

 Thanks,
 Jeff

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Jeffrey,