Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <re...@apache.org> on 2020/02/07 17:06:32 UTC

Re: working on some eclipse plugin build issues

Hi,

> One of these was for a url http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/, which has disappeared.

it seems like the repo is still there but it cannot be browsed anymore.
I.e. the following URL works for me:

https://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/org/eclipse/jface/3.3.0-I20070606-0010/jface-3.3.0-I20070606-0010.pom

(stuff is downloaded from there when building Ruta)

Cheers,

-- Richard

Re: working on some eclipse plugin build issues

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
interesting.

Anyways, we've updated the build dependencies to versions of Eclipse that are
findable at Maven.

-Marshall