Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mythz <de...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/06 18:42:26 UTC

Idle Connection Timeout in ActiveMQ 5.0

Is there a way to change the idle connection timeout for consumers in
ActiveMQ v5.0?

I'm having a problem that wasn't happening in ActiveMQ v4.x where the
connection of a consumer thats listening to a topic that is idle for about
an hour or so will 'silently die'. i.e. the connection dies (and is removed
from the JMX console) on the broker however no exception was thrown in the
c# openwire client.

Is there a way that we can either reconfigure the idle connection timeout,
or fix the c# openwire client so that idle connection timeouts raises
exceptions?

Re: Idle Connection Timeout in ActiveMQ 5.0

Posted by simone_b <si...@gmail.com>.
I second this. I notice that some consumers get disconnected after some time
that they don't receive messages.