Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Swaraj <sw...@noospherics.com> on 2001/03/08 23:28:18 UTC

Help me

Hi All

 I have installed wstk2.2,wsdl1.1,soap2,websphere3.5 and websphere jdk.I have deployed one service using Graham Glass example Exchange through http://localhost/soap//admin/ but my problem is when I go for calling this service (urn:demo:exchange ) it shows following error message

 E:\wstk-2.2\bin>java Client invoke service URL= http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter URN =urn:exchange-service SOAPException= SOAP-ENV:Client, error opening socket: Connection refused: connect

and my soap management screen says like this

SOAP Services Management information SOAP Server statistics StartDate:Thu Mar 08 15:13:49 EST 2001 ServicesCount:2 TotalMessages: TotalCalls:0 Following is information from each service that we're collecting management statistics about. Name:urn:demo:exchange Start Date: Thu Mar 08 15:13:49 EST 2001 Status: Deployed Invocations: 0 Successes: 0 Failures: 0 Average Response Time (Ms): 0 Total Process Time (Ms): 0 What is the problem?I need help ASAP.

Swaraj K. Pal
Noospherics Technologies Inc.
voice:  410-517-3100
email:  swaraj@noospherics.com