Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2012/12/06 03:33:27 UTC

make release failing

Hi,

Did a make release and it almost get to the end but fails like so:

frameworks-rsls:
    [unzip] Expanding: /Users/justinmclean/Documents/Adobe Flash Builder 4.6/Apache Flex SDK/frameworks/libs/textLayout.swc into /Users/justinmclean/Documents/Adobe Flash Builder 4.6/Apache Flex SDK/frameworks/rsls
     [java] Error: Could not find or load main class Flash

Anyone have any idea to why that might be failing. Something to do with the TLF RSL perhaps?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: make release failing

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
The error complained about "Flash" which is the first word after the spaces.
I'm having trouble checking out the branch, but in looking at the build.xml,
it appears to be in unzip command in the macrodef create-rsls (around line
386 in the develop branch's build.xml)
If you want to try fixing it, I think you just wrap the args with single
quotes or maybe the other way around.
            <unzip src="'@{swc-dir}/@{swc-name}.swc'"
                   dest="'@{rsl-dir}'" >

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team

Re: make release failing

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.

Re: make release failing

Posted by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com>.

On 12/5/12 9 :33PM, "Justin Mclean" <ju...@classsoftware.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Did a make release and it almost get to the end but fails like so:
>
>frameworks-rsls:
>    [unzip] Expanding: /Users/justinmclean/Documents/Adobe Flash Builder
>4.6/Apache Flex SDK/frameworks/libs/textLayout.swc into
>/Users/justinmclean/Documents/Adobe Flash Builder 4.6/Apache Flex
>SDK/frameworks/rsls
>     [java] Error: Could not find or load main class Flash
>
>Anyone have any idea to why that might be failing. Something to do with
>the TLF RSL perhaps?

fyi - I don't think asdoc builds right now and I'm not sure why.  I
noticed this a few weeks ago when I was working on the kit.

Carol

Re: make release failing

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Spaces in path, probably.  Probably some quotes needed somewhere.

--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team