Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Richard Zang <rz...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/09/17 00:33:54 UTC

Volunteering for Release Manager for Ambari 2.1.2

Hi All,

I'd like to volunteer to be the Release Manager for the Ambari 2.1.2 release. Sending this notice out to the community in case others wanted to volunteer as well.

Thanks,
Richard

Re: Volunteering for Release Manager for Ambari 2.1.2

Posted by Jayush Luniya <jl...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks Richard!

+1

Jayush