Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mark Ayad <ma...@javamark.com> on 2002/11/12 16:17:44 UTC

Map iterate problem

I have a Map which I place into the Application Context using the following line in a plugin init:

servlet.getServletContext().setAttribute("mm", new MultiMap());

The map is:

public class MultiMap
{
 public Map values = new HashMap();

    public void setValue(String key, Object value) {
        values.put(key, value);
    }

    public Object getValue(String key) {
        return values.get(key);
    }

    public MultiMap()
    {
     values.put("foo","bar");

     values.put("you","me");
    }

    public Map getMap()
    {
     return values ;
    }
}

In the JSP I try to iterate over this map using (which doesn't throw any exceptions):

 <logic:iterate id="map" name="mm" property="map">
 </logic:iterate>

However When I try to use

<bean:write name="mm" property="key"/>

I get:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property key of bean
mm

What am I missing ?