Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/02 01:42:00 UTC

Re: GitHub actions are available

Is there a Jenkins account that we can use in the Github?

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Willem,
for the GitHub pull request builder there's asf-git account with
personal access token configured. Any pipeline build needs to
reference a credential and that account is not provided as a
credential on Jenkins. Currently the camel-website build is configured
with my own personal access token.

There's a discussion on this on the builds@[1] that links to issues in INFRA,

zoran

[1] https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-builds/201812.mbox/%3CCABD_Zr9uS1Ux63FYEyVOz9yi55j0DdOEz7uyFKRO9Lx0%3DdwAfw%40mail.gmail.com%3E