Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by "KARR, DAVID" <dk...@att.com> on 2015/08/02 19:23:31 UTC

Do distribution descriptions provide a simple "Improve this doc" interface?

I try to use "Improve this doc" when it's obvious to me what should be said, although most often for simple phrasing or spelling issues.

I was on http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html when I noticed a simple typo, so I clicked ITD, but when I got into the details of the page, I realized that some of this page is data-driven, including the section containing the typo.  This was within the description block for the "Groovy 2.4" distribution.  Is any of the distribution description block accessible in a simple "Improve this doc" interface?

Re: Do distribution descriptions provide a simple "Improve this doc" interface?

Posted by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com>.
Hello David,

It's indeed not obvious where to update things when the this comes from the
data-driven parts.

But all the data is actually to be found here:
https://github.com/groovy/groovy-website/blob/master/site/src/site/sitemap.groovy

So you should be able to make those fixes from that data structure.

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge
Apache Groovy committer & PMC member