Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Bill Jones <bi...@fccj.org> on 2000/05/25 06:53:52 UTC

Re: mod_rewrite/3213: RewriteCond %{} !-U [skip=1] -- 'skip' not working?

Hi :]

I haven't tested this lately to see if it is still
a problem with 1.3.x (where x is greater than 9; IE. 12 :)

I'll get back with you shortly;  -Sneex-  :]
- FCCJ * 501 W State St * Jacksonville, Fl 32202 * 904/632-3089 -