Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Joaquim Cabral da Maia Neto <jo...@neogrid.com.br> on 2001/03/07 20:37:13 UTC

Servlet Configuration,

Hello,
I'd like to know if there is a way to map servlets without put the classes
in the /WEB-INF/classes directory.I already modified the server.xml file and
added a context pointing to the directory of my application, and modified
the web.xml file to add the servlet map. But, in this directory, I needed to
create a directory WEB-INF/classes to run the servlet.
Is there any other way to map these servlets just adding my classes in
classpath?

Thanks to all.

	Joaquim Cabral da Maia Neto

jndi DataSource

Posted by John de la Garza <jd...@designinsites.com>.
If I want to set up a DataSource in my server.xml file can I do this with
tomcat 3.2?  Or must I use 4.0?  Or can I even do it at all?