Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by AndyG <an...@orprovision.com> on 2012/12/17 17:32:08 UTC

Fixed org.apache.openejb.arquillian.tests.ear.EarTest on win platform

preRegister org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet@789e4b55
Tomcat:type=JspMonitor,name=jsp,WebModule=//localhost/red/\green,J2EEApplication=none,J2EEServer=none

The "WebModule=//localhost/red/\green" URL was invalid due to only checking
for "/" and not "\\".

There may be more of these lurking in the code. I know win platform does not
seem to be used much but we still need to check
http://ci.apache.org/builders/openejb-trunk-win-sunjdk/ every now and then.

Andy

Re: Fixed org.apache.openejb.arquillian.tests.ear.EarTest on win platform

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
You can do like on main build and use a ant task to cat all these
report (test-output.xml in root of our trunk)

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.
Looks like bb-2008.apache.org can't be reached via RDP from the outside. So
we'd be better off to ask infra anyway to upgrade the JDK.

Cheers
Daniel

Posted by AndyG <an...@orprovision.com>.

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.
I can upgrade it I suppose. The thing is that I don't want to break other
builds on that box if they point to the same JDK and it looks like the path
to the JDK is hard coded in each build.

Cheers
Daniel

Posted by AndyG <an...@orprovision.com>.
The most current 1.6.0_38

Posted by dsh <da...@gmail.com>.
Updated to what?

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 17, 2012, at 8:32 AM, AndyG <an...@orprovision.com> wrote:

> There may be more of these lurking in the code. I know win platform does not
> seem to be used much but we still need to check
> http://ci.apache.org/builders/openejb-trunk-win-sunjdk/ every now and then.

Problem is that has ever passed once, so there's nothing to check.  It was setup only halfway and never to completion -- a green build.  Happy to get infra to hook you up if you want to give getting it to run a shot.

-David