Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/07 18:14:39 UTC

ActiveMQ-CPP 2.0 RC1 available

Hey everyone,
It's official ... ActiveMQ-CPP has OpenWire 2.0 support!  (finally! :))
We've also found and fixed numerous bugs along the way.  I've created a
download page here: http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-cpp-20-release.html
... Feel free to give it a test drive!

The links on this page won't work until the release is official.  For now,
follow the instructions at the top to download the release candidate:
http://people.apache.org/~nmittler/activemq-cpp-2.0-RC1-src.zip

In addition, the documentation page has been updated, so be sure to check
that out as well:  http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-c-clients.html

Thanks to everyone that helped get this out the door!

Regards,
Nate

Re: ActiveMQ-CPP 2.0 RC1 available

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Awesome!

On 4/7/07, Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> It's official ... ActiveMQ-CPP has OpenWire 2.0 support!  (finally! :))
> We've also found and fixed numerous bugs along the way.  I've created a
> download page here: http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-cpp-20-release.html
> ... Feel free to give it a test drive!
>
> The links on this page won't work until the release is official.  For now,
> follow the instructions at the top to download the release candidate:
> http://people.apache.org/~nmittler/activemq-cpp-2.0-RC1-src.zip
>
> In addition, the documentation page has been updated, so be sure to check
> that out as well:  http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-c-clients.html
>
> Thanks to everyone that helped get this out the door!
>
> Regards,
> Nate

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Re: ActiveMQ-CPP 2.0 RC1 available

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
Awesome!

On 4/7/07, Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone,
> It's official ... ActiveMQ-CPP has OpenWire 2.0 support!  (finally! :))
> We've also found and fixed numerous bugs along the way.  I've created a
> download page here: http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-cpp-20-release.html
> ... Feel free to give it a test drive!
>
> The links on this page won't work until the release is official.  For now,
> follow the instructions at the top to download the release candidate:
> http://people.apache.org/~nmittler/activemq-cpp-2.0-RC1-src.zip
>
> In addition, the documentation page has been updated, so be sure to check
> that out as well:  http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-c-clients.html
>
> Thanks to everyone that helped get this out the door!
>
> Regards,
> Nate

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com