Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Jacek Wiślicki <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/13 17:57:40 UTC

jetspeed 2.0 FINAL

Hi,
	when I place in folder.metadata as a part of my declarative menu the
following element:
   <options depth="-1">/some_folder/</options>
it is listed in my decorator (and its pages are fully accessible) no
matter what user is logged on (also for 'guest'), although some_folder's
security constraints are defined as:
   <security-constraints>
     <security-constraints-ref>manager</security-constraints-ref>
     <permissions>view</permissions>
   </security-constraints>
I've tried also further decreasing folder's access rights but it did not
help.

Should it be like this? Any help and advices appreciated.

--
pozdrawiam,
     Jacek Wislicki

jacek.wislicki@gmail.com
tel.: +48 502 408 444
gg: 2540358
skype: jacek_wislicki

Re: jetspeed 2.0 FINAL

Posted by Jacek Wiślicki <ja...@gmail.com>.
Wiadomosc od Randy Watler z 2006-01-13 23:55 brzmiala:

> Sorry, I dont have a better answer at the moment.
Thanks for help :) Maybe you could try with "Administrative" subfolder
in demo pages. My problem is more less around it.

--
pozdrawiam,
     Jacek Wislicki

jacek.wislicki@gmail.com
tel.: +48 502 408 444
gg: 2540358
skype: jacek_wislicki

Re: jetspeed 2.0 FINAL

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Jacek,

I am not sure what the problem is. In general, the security stuff has
and does for many. It seems that you are trying the right things.

That said, I assume there must be a bug somewhere. Let me see if I can
recreate the problem here somehow.

Sorry, I dont have a better answer at the moment.

Randy

Re: jetspeed 2.0 FINAL

Posted by Jacek Wiślicki <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: jetspeed 2.0 FINAL

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Jacek,

That security constraint is malformed.

If you want to restrict view to managers only, please try something like
this:

  <security-constraints>
    <security-constraint>
      <roles>manager</roles>