Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Jindal, Ashwini" <aj...@ebay.com> on 2003/03/18 23:41:58 UTC

no signature match -- messagerouter

Hello,

I am trying to register a service to the message router using the
ServiceManagerClient, but I get the followig error:

C:\WebServices>java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/messagerouter deploy test\deploy.xml
Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server
  Fault String = Exception while handling service request:
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager.deploy(org.apache.soap.Envelope,org.ap
ache.soap.rpc.SOAPContext,org.apache.soap.rpc.SOAPContext) -- no signature
match

I tried to see if I am getting this error just when deploying the service,
but I am getting the same error when I just try to list the services

C:\WebServices>java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/messagerouter list
Ouch, the call failed:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server
  Fault String = Exception while handling service request:
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager.list(org.apache.soap.Envelope,org.apac
he.soap.rpc.SOAPContext,org.apache.soap.rpc.SOAPContext) -- no signature
match

Any help/info???

AJ.

Re: no signature match -- messagerouter

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
The ServiceManager registers itself as an RPC service.  You cannot
access it through the messagerouter.  When you want to register a
messaging service, you use the RPC ServiceManager.  The service is
registered as a messaging service based on the type attribute in the
isd:message element in the deployment descriptor.  Look at the
messaging sample for a deployment descriptor for a messaging service.

On 18 Mar 2003 at 14:41, Jindal, Ashwini wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to register a service to the message router using the
> ServiceManagerClient, but I get the followig error:
>
> C:\WebServices>java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
> http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/messagerouter deploy test\deploy.xml
> Ouch, the call failed:
>   Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server
>   Fault String = Exception while handling service request:
> org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager.deploy(org.apache.soap.Envelope,org.ap
> ache.soap.rpc.SOAPContext,org.apache.soap.rpc.SOAPContext) -- no signature
> match
>
> I tried to see if I am getting this error just when deploying the service,
> but I am getting the same error when I just try to list the services
>
> C:\WebServices>java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
> http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/messagerouter list
> Ouch, the call failed:
>   Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server
>   Fault String = Exception while handling service request:
> org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManager.list(org.apache.soap.Envelope,org.apac
> he.soap.rpc.SOAPContext,org.apache.soap.rpc.SOAPContext) -- no signature
> match
>
> Any help/info???
>
> AJ.

Scott Nichol

Do not reply directly to this e-mail address,
as it is filtered to only receive e-mail from
specific mailing lists.