Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Lorina Poland <lo...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/29 00:53:05 UTC

CQL and pygments

Some time back, someone (Sylvain?) wrote some code to use CQL with pygments. Can I interest anyone in picking up that work, perhaps doing some update and submitting it upstream to pygments.org? It would be exceedingly helpful to me personally (for C* documentation work), but also a wider audience, I'm sure. Here's a pointer to the existing code:

github.com/apache/cassandra/doc/source/_util

Thanks, Lorina

Re: CQL and pygments

Posted by Jon Haddad <jo...@jonhaddad.com>.
I think getting the CQL parser submitted upstream to pygments is a great
idea.

Anyone have experience with pygments?

Re: CQL and pygments

Posted by Mike Adamson <ma...@datastax.com>.
The correct code location is:

https://github.com/apache/cassandra/tree/trunk/doc/source/_util

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 at 14:21, Lorina Poland <lo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Some time back, someone (Sylvain?) wrote some code to use CQL with
> pygments. Can I interest anyone in picking up that work, perhaps doing some
> update and submitting it upstream to pygments.org? It would be
> exceedingly helpful to me personally (for C* documentation work), but also
> a wider audience, I'm sure. Here's a pointer to the existing code:
>
> github.com/apache/cassandra/doc/source/_util
>
> Thanks, Lorina

Mike Adamson
e. madamson@datastax.com
w. www.datastax.com