Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gu...@wellsfargo.com on 2010/06/24 22:22:44 UTC

CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy with JMeter

Hi All,

I am trying to do use JMeter with Wicket. Our application use CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy.

I looked on Wiki page for JMeter and tried to use regular expression for form id's. But with CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy  it's not working .

Any one has idea how to get  formId's  for JMeter to submit.

My JMeter Test Plan is kind of typical web application flow:

Home Page - > Login Page - >  Welcome Page .. some more tests involved Ajax components

Thanks
Preet

Re: CryptedUrlWebRequestCodingStrategy with JMeter

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
it is very hard to test this with jmeter because urls generated will
be different every time since a new random key is generated for every
session. you will be better served by turning off the crypted url
coding strategy for your junit tests.

-igor