Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by WangRamon <ra...@hotmail.com> on 2011/10/30 10:56:20 UTC

Get the most similar users with ItemSimilarityJob.

Hi All I have a use case which is trying to find the most similarity users. So the input data is still in format [USER_ID, ITEM_ID, PREF], I think I can use ItemSimilarityJob in Mahout 0.6, although the name is Item Similarity, by reading the code I find if I change the input to be [ITEM_ID, USER_ID, PREF], I should get the desired result which is the USER_ID and its similar user's ID, am I correct? Thanks in advance.   Cheers  Ramon

Re: Get the most similar users with ItemSimilarityJob.

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.
That would be great.

Posted by Dan Brickley <da...@danbri.org>.

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.