Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Grégory Joseph <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/22 03:22:50 UTC

Knowing my project's location when building w/ reactor ?

Hi list,

Is there a preferred way, when a project is building with reactor, to
know the location of the project? i.e., if, in a testcase, I do new
File("."), I'll get the path to my root pom's directory, and I'd need
the path to the actual sub-module being tested.

Any tip or idea?

Cheers,

Re: Knowing my project's location when building w/ reactor ?

Posted by Grégory Joseph <jo...@gmail.com>.
> The way this problem is resolved for the castor plugin was to extend
> PlexusTestCase and its getBaseDir() method which returns the locations
> of the projects basedir.

Oh thanks Matt. I just checked that method source and it just works,
nice. Where's this basedir property coming from? Set by maven ? Are
there any others which could be of interest ?

Re: Knowing my project's location when building w/ reactor ?

Posted by Matt Brozowski <br...@opennms.org>.