Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Eric Wood <ew...@llbean.com> on 2004/01/05 16:17:37 UTC

JSPC failonerror not working

For some reason I can't get the affect the failonerror attribute for the JSPC task.  The appropriate ant scrip segment is:

<target name="compile_jsps" depends="clean,init,ccupdate" >
     	<echo> target=validate_jsps </echo>

	<mkdir dir="${build.jspc.java.dir}" />
	<mkdir dir="${build.jspc.classes.dir}" />

        <jspc
	    srcdir="${jsp.src.dir}"
	    destdir="${build.jspc.java.dir}"
	    failonerror="off"
            uriroot="${jsp.src.dir}"
            compiler="jasper41"
	    verbose="1">

	    <include name="**/*.jsp" />

	    <classpath>
	        <fileset dir="C:\dev\servers\jakarta-tomcat-4.1.27\common\lib" >
		    <include name="**/*.jar" />
	        </fileset>
	        <fileset dir="./LLB_SUPPORT">
        	    <include name="**/*.jar"/>
	        </fileset>
	    </classpath>
        </jspc>

    </target>

I have tried failonerror="no", failonerror="false", failonerror="off", but the task seems to kickout on the first error encountered. Any thoughts?

Eric

Eric Wood
ewood@llbean.com
207.552.2306