Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jinbo Du <ma...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/27 18:37:01 UTC

why there is no public maven repo for apache flex sdk/framework?

i found there is mavenizer to work for that, but why not officially support
maven?
i'm just wonderin, for an apache project.

AW: why there is no public maven repo for apache flex sdk/framework?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ok ... I added an update to [1] ;-)

> i found there is mavenizer to work for that, but why not officially support maven?

This is being worked on [1] [2] but is complex and not easy to sort out, I believe it currently depends on getting a few of Adobe donations into a releasable state and releasing them.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33086
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-34318

Re: why there is no public maven repo for apache flex sdk/framework?

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,