Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by se...@econ.uba.ar on 2016/07/26 18:54:31 UTC

Need to pull small but at least important change to MySQL Auth DB Create...

At the present day,

./extensions/guacamole-auth-jdbc/modules/guacamole-auth-jdbc-mysql/schema/001-create-schema.sql

throws back a MySql error due to a missing comma...

root@poc-lxc-1:~/incubator-guacamole-client-master# diff
evil_sentence.sql_ORIGINAL evil_sentence.sql_MODIFIED
26c26
<     REFERENCES `guacamole_connection` (`connection_id`) ON DELETE SET NULL
---
>     REFERENCES `guacamole_connection` (`connection_id`) ON DELETE SET NULL,
root@poc-lxc-1:~/incubator-guacamole-client-master#
root@poc-lxc-1:~/incubator-guacamole-client-master#

It's just a matter of adding that extra comma in order to get the
create_schema_job successful

Best Regards,
Sebastin

Re: Need to pull small but at least important change to MySQL Auth DB Create...

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
Hi Sebastián,

Seeing as you knew enough to determine how to fix the problem
yourself, and that it would need to be fixed upstream, let me point
out that you can always open a pull request yourself. Contributions
are welcome and are necessary for a healthy open source project. This
isn't all that relevant now, as we made the change on our end and it's
been merged, but something to keep in mind going forward if you ever
feel the need to modify things.

Our contribution guidelines are here:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-guacamole-client/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING

Anyway, thanks again.

- Mike

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.

copy/paste with Guacamole

Posted by do hung <do...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
Is there a way to make Guacamole to handle copy/paste like other apps (just ctrl+c and ctrl+v)? The way guacamole is doing now requires too much steps, not very convenient.
ThanksHung