Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Chandan Purushothama <Ch...@citrix.com> on 2013/04/06 03:23:30 UTC

[QA][PROPOSAL][ACS4.2] Test plan review: Source NAT on Private Gateway Feature in n-Tier

Hello Jayapal,

Please review the test plan for feature "Source NAT on Private Gateway Feature" and let me know the review comments. The test cases are mentioned in an excel sheet attached to the page.

Test Plan                              :           https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/2.20+Source+NAT+on+Private+Gateway

Functional Spec                :             https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Source+NAT+on+private+gateway

Bug Id                                   :           https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-1828

Thank you,

Chandan.

RE: [QA][PROPOSAL][ACS4.2] Test plan review: Source NAT on Private Gateway Feature in n-Tier

Posted by Chandan Purushothama <Ch...@citrix.com>.
Hello Jayapal,

Thanks for reviewing the test cases. I assumed that verifying the Source NAT functionality for VM Traffic proves the proper configuration of Source NAT on Private Gateway. Hence the tests involving source NAT functionality for VM Traffic will be added in the verification criteria for the NAT configuration tests,

 Thank you,
Chandan.

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Hi Chandan,